Delivering messages in a fast & scalable way is only a small part of Netmera’s offers. In order to maximise the benefit of push messages, Netmera offers a plethora of great features!
– Message personalisation: Analysis proves that personalised messages have much higher open and conversion rates. With Netmera, all messages can be personalized with the user data you collect.
– Optimize delivery time: You can schedule your messages for delivery at the right time, or you can let Netmera learn the best push delivery times for every individual user and deliver accordingly. You can even set delivery times in your user time zone.
– Landing pages & deep links: In order to maximize conversions and campaign returns, your users should be presented with exactly the right product or screen when they open a notification. Netmera offers templates to easily create landing pages in your app, from surveys to video pages. Deep linking helps your users find the exact product or news they’re seeking via notifications.
– A/B testing: Every message counts and you need to be sure they’re as captivating as possible. Netmera offers A/B testing to optimize your message copies.
– Push Inbox: Sometimes customers need to save your push messages for later use, such as coupons or special offers. Push Inbox offers customers an inbox that allows them to save push notifications, and all without the need for specialized integration.
– Message delivery speed: Push campaigns have the potential to become very popular, and they can generate huge traffic. Fortunate indeed, but you may want to deliver your messages in small batches in order save your system or Call Center from being overloaded. Netmera offers precise control over the speed of message delivery along with the fastest delivery in the industry, allowing you to send millions of messages in only a matter of minutes. In addition to the fastest transmission speeds in the industry, Netmera also offers precise control over the message transmission rate.
-Message limits: Push messages should not be perceived as too spammy. You can set daily or weekly message limits for users, so that they never feel pestered or bothered by your notifications.