The fifth most celebrated holiday* around the world Valentine’s Day is around the corner. It is time for mobile marketers to move up a gear and maximize their efforts in one of the biggest holidays that consumers love to spend (in fact last year’s predictions for Valentine’s Day spending were to hit $19.7 billion total). If you haven’t set up your mobile marketing campaigns yet, don’t worry. Here are some mobile campaign suggestions to engage with your customers and boost your sales.
Share the Love with Push Notifications
No matter what industry you are in, Valentine’s Day is a great marketing opportunity for offering special discounts, delivering exclusive deals and reminding customers of your brand – even if you are not selling flowers or chocolates!
With Netmera Push Notification solutions you can;
- Notify your customers about exclusive Valentine’s Day offers/ free gifts etc.
- Send your customers targeted messages – like giving them personalized Valentine’s Day gift ideas
- Send your customers love notes/poems or funny Valentine’s Day messages
- Remind your customers their abandoned carts or saved products by sending them a loving reminder
- If they purchased an item, send the `perfect match’ item to complete the purchase
- Re-engage customers with interactive surveys/Valentine’s Day contest who haven’t made a purchase from you for a while
Valentine’s Day is all about red, hearts and roses. If you think plain texts might not be glamourous enough for Valentine’s Day, then you can also use Netmera Rich Push Notifications which enables you to send images, maps and interactive forms to add some `love’ to your push notifications!
With IOS10, Rich Push Animated GIF images can also be used in push messages. For Valentine’s Day, you can send animated hearts, Eros, angels and other images associated with love. Another exciting part is; the messages can be personalized by inserting the name of the user or even the name of the “beloved one” if the names are collected in your app.
Interactive Push Messages
Interactive Push Messages provide you with more opportunities to connect your customers and possibilities to build more relevant and responsive experiences. With Netmera Interactive Push Messages, your customers can share your Valentine’s Day content, use the `remind me` option to schedule your message at a better time or place an order right away.
In App Popups
You can engage with your customers with targeted content that are responsive to their needs within the app with Netmera In App Popups. They are triggered by specific actions that customers take within the app, like clicking on a product or opening the app. A great thing about in app popups is that you can deliver your content even if your customers have disabled push notifications! In addition to what you can do with Push Notifications, you can:
- Send customers more targeted content and enhance the user experience
- Show a series of tutorials to your first time customers
- Remind users to opt-in for push notifications for your app
As an image is able to communicate much more than a few words – and more attractively- , use the Power of Emojis in your communications with your customers. You can add hearts, flowers, and love related emojis to your messages to engage your customers’ attention. Don’t forget: the message opening rates of push notifications with emojis are 2 times more than plain texts!
The future of mobile engagement relies on personalization, related content and meeting your customers’ needs at the right time. Show your customers how much you care about them with related mobile campaigns. At the end of the day, everything is for love!